Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Trisha so here we go:
1. 8 TV shows I love to watch:The Office (who doesn't love Dwight), Jon & Kate Plus 8, Say Yes to the Dress, What not to wear, Real Simple Real Life, I don't know why but the Hills, anything on HGTV, and American Idol.
2. 8 Favorite Restaurants: Red Lobster (Oh so yummy), Olive Garden, Chilis, Outback, In N Out- Yes we have one in St. George!! And the ones I miss from good old IF- Canton, Garcia's, and Schlotzsky's Deli!
3. 8 Things that happened yesterday: Slept In! Took Mason to this farm that had a petting zoo and pumpkin patch, Went to the grocery store, Picked up the house, Bought Parker a $2 sweet shirt! Filled up on gas, ended up going to 4 other grocery stores to find a stupid anaheim pepper, so I could last make homemade salsa!
4. 8 Things I'm looking forward to: Being done with school! Parker having a good job. Having more kids. VACATION!!- me and Parker have never been on one together(very sad). Thanksgiving with my family, new car please! Living close to my family. Extra money (all for a good cause, family fun!) Getting my hair done.
5. 8 Things on my Wish List: be a better homemaker, i could sing, Mason would cuddle more- he is always on the go, my sisters were my next door neighbors, more friends- not that we don't love Kasey and Meridee! Dance again, Yes my dream car (Lexus Rx, pearl color with black tinted windows! I would look good in that car) and lastly more TIME! ( more time to do fun stuff, not cooking, cleaning, school, homework, work, errands. Could we just have an extra hour in the day?

No comments: