Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

I haven't posted for a long time and so I have a lot to update you on. These first pictures were fun so I had to put them up. Dad was working late on a Friday night, so this is Mason and Mom just goofing off together taking some pictures in our PJ's.





This was Halloween night, and Parker had to work so I just took Mason out for a little while. He was a monkey for Halloween and was such a cute one too. I think his tail is just so cute, and he was so funny cause I taught him how to say ooh ooh ahh ahh like a monkey. Once we left the house we was on a mad dash down the road!




This was his halloween t-shirt grandma Davis got him, and it glows in the dark!


These pictures were before Mason was going to get his pictures taken. He is such a stud isn't he!

2 comments:

Kellie Henry said...

He is such a stud! Love that boy!

Chelsi Marie said...

Dude... I totally did add you but than switched the address deal and forgot to re add, I am still not good at this blog thingy... Mason is so fliping cute!!! I miss him! Love you