Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fun weeked with the Anderson Family

We had lots of fun this weekend when Craig and Trisha were down. Craig had to come down for business so Trish and I hung out while are husbands were at work. They decided to stay a couple days longer at our house to hang out. Friday we took the kids to this fun park. We played with this toy that would spin you around so fast till you were dizzy, and then you had to get off and try to not fall. It was so hilarious I wish we had a video camera, I just about ran into the fence.






The next day we went to Snow Canyon, on a little hike that had some caves in the ground. Once we got to the caves Trish and I stayed back with the kids while Craig and Parker went exploring. It didn't take too long because the cave was pretty short.


How precious is this picture!

The Cave


Exploring the cave

We just got out of the cave


Cool picture of the scenary



Taking a rest on Dad's shoulder

He was ready to get out and play. Isn't he so cute!

We also had fun going out to eat at the Pizza Factory. After we drove to the temple to look at the Christmas lights then headed out for icecream!
Thanks Craig and Trisha for the great weekend!

Oh Ya, it snowed in St. George last night!







3 comments:

Chelsi Marie said...

So Fun!! I am totally Jealous... Mason is so adorable with his little cheeks, I just want to grab them, haha! You look adorable as usual... Lovin the bangs ;) And Park is just one good looking Lad! Miss you all!
Lots of LOVE

Joey & Lara said...

Katie-- Mason is so cute!! He has sure grown a lot!! I don't know if you remember me-- but I'm Lanaes sister... we used to play together in Idaho and at cherry hill!!! anyways I saw you are friends with janeal and Lanae so I added you as mine too!! Hope thats okay!!! ANyways cute family!! :) It looks like you have a lot of fun!!

Kellie Henry said...

That looks like you had lots of fun! Love you guys!