Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Its soon to be Christmas!!

This week I have had the strongest urge to get my Christmas decorations out already! I have to keep reminding myself that its still too far away, but you know next week is the week before Thanksgiving- so maybe I can convince Parker to go get the tree! So to get my fix, I just decided to change my blog to Christmas! My question to everyone is, When is the earliest you think you should put up decorations? Anyways, Happy Holidays everyone!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

We're putting our up the Monday before Thanksgiving for FHE. That way our house will be decorated when we get home after Thanksgiving Break!

Ross and Briar said...

We get our tree the day after Thanksgiving and start decorating then. I'm pretty excited this year to decorate too. Even though I have to work Christmas :(

mErEk and DaRy said...

Derek is pretty much begging me to let him put up the tree today! hahaha, he has the same urge that you do! We will probably going to be putting it up this weekend sometime so that the tree will be up when we come home after thanksgiving break!