Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mason, Mommy, and Movies!

Parker has been pretty busy lately so it leaves Mason and I on our own most nights. One night I decided to make it special and have our first little mother and son date. I went to redbox and rented a movie for Mason which ended up being Elmo in Grouchland. It was pretty cute because it was about Elmo and finding his stolen blanket (which is his best friend). Mason has one of those blankets. It is so gross because he carries it all over the place. He plays with it outside, then sleeps with it, then eats with it on his lap. Ya, gross I know. I literally wash it every load of laundry I do. Besides the point, we have an extra mattress that was still out in the living room from when my Mom came to visit last week. I pulled it in front of the t.v. grabbed a bunch of pillows and blankets, popped popcorn, got us each drinks, and let Mason stay up late with Mom. He thought it was so fun. He ended up wanting to play the whole time, but he still enjoyed the movie. It was a fun night of just me and Mason and I am looking forward to having another sometime soon. I had to take pictures because Mason just was loving every minute of it.





4 comments:

Melissa French said...

Katie, Mason is so adorable! his hair is looking more and more blonde and he is getting so big!

Krystal said...

You're such a fun mom, Katie!

mErEk and DaRy said...

So Derek is sitting next me saying over and over "Holy cow mason is so big now!! He has to be older than 2 Mary!" haha you are so adorable!! It makes me so excited to look forward to those precious moments! Love ya Katie!

Jaymie said...

mason is SOOO CUTE! How are you katie?! I love reading your blog.. it makes me smil! :)