Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July

Of course we had to head to Idaho Falls for the Fourth because no other state knows how to party like we do! If your not from If, just so you know IF has the second largest firework show in the country. Bigger then LA NY & D.C.! Pennsylvania has the largest, but for a smaller town, our fireworks are amazing!I love going home to IF for the 4th and was so glad schedules have worked to go this year. And no question, we had tons of fun and wished it could have lasted longer. To start off the awesome weekend the girls went to Eclipse and it was so so good! I don't care what the movie critiques thought, it was awesome! On the 4th we did the usual parade and then went home for lunch and decided to have a good ol game of dodge ball on the tramp! Then we went to the zoo and finished the night off with amazing fireworks. We got to stay until Tuesday morning so on Monday my mom took Parker, Mason, and I to Toy Story 3 and the movie was so adorable. I am a nerd I guess because I literally was trying to hold back tears at the end! It's definitely a must see, even if its just adults going! Hope everyone else had just as much fun on the 4th as we did!

At the zoo

Firework time! Mason fell asleep half way through!
Waiting for the parade

No comments: