Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Expecting!

Yes, my friends, that is right! We are finally expecting another child! We are so excited to have another member of our family. Mason will finally get to be a big brother. He has been waiting patiently, much more than Mom! It's been a long process but so far the pregnancy is looking good. I am almost 13 weeks and we heard the babies heart beat today. A good 156. I can't complain my pregnancy has been like last time, pretty much symptom free. We are due on March 26, so if it comes 5 days early it will be a wonderful birthday present to me! I am so happy and grateful we have been blessed with another child, but at the same time this week is pretty hard. In two days, my angel baby would have been born. I know everything has happened for a reason, and honestly right now we would not be ready for one. I wish I could be holding that baby in two days, but I will patiently wait till March. The dr. told me that my chance of miscarriage has dropped tremendously since I am almost out of my 1st trimester. I am not to worried, but I am still praying we can have a strong and healthy baby! I wish to everyone pregnant that their babies can stick and to all Mom's to have healthy beautiful children! I will keep you posted on the whole thing!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Congratulations, Katie! I totally understand the difficulty of the waiting process. I'm so excited for you. We'll have kids about one month apart again. Isn't that funny?

Leisha said...

Congrats Katie!! I am so excited for you!

Jaymie said...

Miss Katie Im so happy for you! How are you feeling?