Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Baby Poll Time! Give me your responses!

As I am sitting here all by myself on this fine Friday night I decided it would be fun to put a poll on the blog to see what people thought baby #2 is. We find out on Nov 9 so it gives us two weeks to get some responses. I will give you a little background so you can decide. I crave salts- some say that means a boy, and that was all i wanted when I was pregnant with Mason (no sweets here). This has been odd but I have had quite a bit of compliments on how I seem to be glowing and look pretty (dont feel that way) but the myth is if your having a girl she steals your beauty, so that indicates a boy also. Although according to the chinese gender calendar its a girl, and also the heart rate myth. If the babies heart rate is over 150 its a girl and lower is a boy. The babies heart rate has been 157 and 153. We would be thrilled with either! Parker never had a brother close in age and my brother never had a brother, so it would be fun to see two brothers close. It also would be cheaper! But how much I would love to have a girl too. I have so many crafts I want to do if its a girl, and I can't wait for all the girly things!! We also are definite on a girl name so that wouldn't be a problem. Anyways I will stop rambling and let you vote now!

I think baby #2 is a.......
boy
girl
pollcode.com free polls

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I thought we were maybe having another girl because the heart rate was just under 160 at 19 weeks. Just an active little guy, though. It'll be fun to hear what you're having.

Jason + Whitni said...

Oh myy Katie it's going to be so fun to see what new neice/nephew I'll have!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking boy....
I'm super excited for you guys!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

katie and parker- this is kelli biddulph- anyways, I just wanted to tell you how excited I am for you two! You are such a darling couple and It was so fun to see you at blake's wedding a little while ago. You have a darling little boy! I'll be thinking about ya over the next few months! Hope everything continues to go great.

Jaymie said...

i vote boy.. according to facebook mason is gonna be an awesome big brother to his little buddy! im so so happy for you katie!